Kaiser Permanente Offers more than $300,000 in Scholarships
If you are a student in the following colleges you can apply for a Kaiser Permanente Scholarship.
The 26 Southern California Participating Colleges
- Inland Empire: California Baptist University (Riverside), California State University San Bernardino, San Bernardino Valley College
- Kern County: California State University Bakersfield
- Los Angeles County: Azusa Pacific University, Biola University (La Mirada), California State University Dominguez Hills, El Camino College (Compton), Glendale Community College, Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles Harbor College, Los Angeles Southwest College, Mount St. Mary’s College, Rio Hondo College (Whittier), University of California Los Angeles, Western University of Health Science (Pomona)
- Orange County: California State University Fullerton, Cypress College (Cypress), Golden West College, Santa Ana College, University of California Irvine.
- San Diego County: California State University San Marcos, National University (La Jolla), San Diego State University (San Diego), Southwestern College (Chula Vista)
- San Fernando Valley: Los Angeles Valley College.
They will be based Primarily off financial need.
The scholarships of $1,000 to $2,500 (described below) are based primarily on financial need to assist nursing students enrolled in an approved program:
- Academic Excellence in Pre-licensure (minimum 3.8 GPA required for this category only)
- Graduate/Doctoral Studies (registered nurses pursuing an MSN, DNSc or PhD, minimum 3.0 GPA required)
- Underrepresented Groups in Nursing (minority and male students)
Most Related Article: California nursing scholarships