Alaska Nursing Scholarships
Nursing scholarships in alaska
Scholarships Presenter: District Four of the Alaska Nurses Association | Fairbanks Nurses Association
Last day to apply: Not specified
Funds to be given: from $500 to $2000
Accepted at these institution: Any
Details: contact Ruth Benson RN at 479-6912.
Please visit Scholarship presenter’s website for more details.
AaNF General Nursing Fund
AaNF’s General Fund is sustained by tax-deductible donations from nurses, businesses and other individuals, as well as bequeaths, and grant resources. AaNF seeks grant proposals yearly to issue awards, of up to $500, from the General Fund for clinical projects, continuing education, publications and research, which promotes the profession of nursing in Alaska or the health of Alaskans.
The grants are available to any registered nurse, or group of nurses, who currently holds, or has held, a license as a registered nurse in the United States and becomes a member of the Foundation.
You can download the applications here.
- 2010 Community Projects Grant Application
- 2010 Individual Continuing Education Grant Application
- 2010 Workshop Delivery Grant Application
- 2010 Research Project Grant Application
AaNF Public Health Nursing Fund
AaNF also has a Public Health Nursing Fund, which awards grants to Public Health Nurses for research, continuing education, publications and community based projects. The award can be made to an individual or a group, and can be up to $5,000.
- 2010 Community Projects Grant Application – PHN
- 2010 Individual Continuing Education Grant Application – PHN
- 2010 Workshop Delivery Grant Application – PHN
- 2010 Research Project Grant Application – PHN