Alabama Nurse Scholarship
Jackson Hospital Foundation Health Career Scholarships
Scholarship Presenter: he Jackson Hospital Foundation
Funds to be given: $1,000.00
Last day to apply: March 25
Accepted at these institution: Any
1) All applicants must be U.S. citizens scheduled to graduate in May, 2011, with a grade point average of at least 2.85%.
2) Each must furnish proof of application and/or acceptance to a post-secondary program of study at an accredited institution in one of the above health care fields.
3) Applicant must demonstrate financial need through proof of household income.
4) Applicant should write a one-page letter of purpose explaining career goals, reasons for choosing field and justification for receiving award.
5) Two signed letters of reference must be received, including one from an instructor who has taught the applicant. (Cannot be related to applicant.)
6) Other scholarships received must be disclosed. Applicants should outline extracurricular activities and community service.
Please visit the scholarship presenter’s Source for more details.
Most related articles:
1). Loans for nursing students