The rising cost of education has really made it difficult for students to pay for their education. In such a scenario, it is essential for students to take full help of the various scholarships that are available to them. One such scholarship is the one offered by the division of Pepsi. This division of Pepsi – the Eastern Division of QTG offers students financial aid of $10,000.
The process of getting a Pepsi Scholarship is not as easy as it may seem. This is mainly because; a student in order to apply for a Pepsi Scholarship needs to pass all the qualifying criteria that are necessary to win this scholarship. The following are some of the criteria that a student needs to fulfill to qualify for the Pepsi Scholarship.
- A minimum of 3.5 GPA score
- A minimum of hundreds of hours dedicated to community service
- A long effective essay explaining why the student is the right candidate to get the scholarship
- A comprehensive list of exceptional references
The different Pepsi scholarships
There are different Pepsi Scholarships that are available for students. Some of the most common Scholarships provided by Pepsi are as follows:
- The Mid-Del Technology Scholarship: This is for students who are from the Mid-Del Technology center and willing to join the Oklahoma University.
- Pepsi/Frito-Lay Scholarship: Pepsi is offering both these scholarships to students from Nebraska. A student needs to have a GPA of 3.0.
- Pepsi-Cola public affairs scholarship: This Pepsi Scholarship program is available for students who prove their skills in public service and have completed 45 semester hours in Missouri University. The student applying for this scholarship should have a GPA of 3.25 or above.
This was some basic information about Pepsi Scholarship If you want to study further but don’t have funds, it is advisable that you apply for a scholarship that can help finance your education.