Mary Greeley Medical Center offers many nursing scholarship opportunities for high school seniors, nursing students, and Mary Greeley Medical Center employees. It is mainly targeted for Ames, Iowa residents.
List of their Nursing Scholarship Programs:
- The Anna May Allan Endowed Nursing Scholarship,
- The J. Ben Buck Scholarship,
- The Helen Sidles Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship,
- The Kimberly A. Russel Auxiliary Endowed Scholarship,
- The Mary Ann Carr Auxiliary Endowed Scholarship,
- The Linda K. Dasher Auxiliary Endowed Scholarship,
- The Auxiliary Endowed Birthways Scholarship
- The Nursing Legacy Scholarship
You can apply until February 18, 2011. The Winner of Scholarship will be informed in March.
Contact External Relations department at (515) 239-2147 or go to www.mgmc.org for requirements.
Download the application for Mary Greeley Medical Center’s scholarships.