Do you have some funny ideas for nursing bumper stickers?
There are all kinds of places on the Web where you can submit those ideas, or create your own ideas for nurse bumper stickers. There are literally thousands of websites where you can add your own funny flare to the back of your 1980’s Volvo, but some of the most well known are Zazzle.com, Makestickers.com, and stickerjunkie.com.
If you’re a nurse or studying to be one, and you’ve got a laughable phrase that you want to turn into a nursing bumper sticker, check out these sites. It is usually not all that expensive, because stickers are cheap. The turn around time for making your own bumper sticker is, in most cases under 2 weeks, so you’re not going to have to wait long at all.
There are already some great ideas for nursing bumper stickers, and of course, most of them are funny. The ones that are out there already are chocked full of nursing inside jokes, as it is a profession that tends to have it’s humorous ups and downs.
A few ideas you can use are:
- Nurses do it standing up.
- Nurses do it at night.
- Nurses do it with care.
- Love a nurse, PRN.
- Nurses do it in the dark.
- Nurses call the shots.
- Doctors save lives, nurses save doctors.
- Nurses do it with gloves on.
- Trauma Nurse: Your stupidity, My job security.
- I’ve got potassium, you’ve got an IV: do you really want to upset me?
- Thorazine: It’s not just for breakfast anymore.
- I’m sorry, we’re out of morphine. Oh! You’re suddenly ready to go home?
- I love the smell of Haldol in the morning.
With these ideas, you might just get a laugh from a fellow nurse behind you on the way home from the hospital. 🙂
“Male nurse t-shirts”