Top 5 PA nursing scholarships in Allentown, Altoona, Bethlehem, Erie, Lancaster, Levittown, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, Scranton
There are literally hundreds of scholarships everywhere that will give you the funding you need to achieve your dreams. Especially, for nursing majors, there are funds and trust that want to give you money to make your community a better place. The nursing scholarships that we will explore are the top 5 and are tailored specifically to the Pennsylvania area colleges.
There are no shortages in terms of the numerous nursing programs you can take, and there are also no shortages in folks who will give you tuition assistance, you just have to do your homework and find them. We’ve taken on some of the work ourselves, and are proud to present the top 5 nursing scholarships in Allentown, Altoona, Bethlehem, Erie, Lancaster, Levittown, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- Arronson-Lavine Scholarship Awards– These scholarship awards are comprehensive, and can give you tuition assistance in the thousands of dollars, but there are just a few requirements you need to meet:
- You need to be in the second year of the collegiate nursing program.
- You need a GPA of at least a 3.0
- And you must file a FAFSA
- Call 215-751-8422 for more information
- Brent Blundin Scholarship – This scholarship is interesting because it will go to a qualified single parent in a nursing program. There are many other details, but if you’re a nursing major and a single parent, you might be able to qualify for substantial assistance.
- Dennis M. Daily Memorial Award – This scholarship is specifically designed to award a student with tuition assistance that has changed direction and goals, in turn changing the life of that student. Do more research if you qualify, because this scholarship will give a high percentage in tuition assistance.
- The Roentgen Reserve Fund – This college fund will assist students who have enrolled in DMI, and will pay for tuition, books, and even uniforms given the students financial status.
The Spirit of Medical Assisting Award – This is a $200 award scholarship that will be given to students with high GPA’s and a clear-cut path to success. It is a rather easy scholarship to apply for, which is why we included it in the Top 5.
Continue to more nursing scholarships in Pennsylvania.