Top 5 Nursing Scholarships in Fort Wayne,Indianapolis,Lafayette,Muncie,South Bend, Indiana
If you are a nursing student in Indiana just trying to break into a medical career, chances are that you’re looking for some kind of help with those school loans. While they seem to pile up with every semester, don’t worry because there are quite a few places that will literally pay you to go to school. We’re going to take a look at some of the top Indiana picks for great scholarships so you can save money in the long run.
Before we begin, it may be a good idea for you to print out this article, or grab a pen and a piece of paper. This information will be extremely valuable to, and could save you thousands of dollars.
- The IHC Foundation will grant nursing students, specifically in Indiana schools and ISU with financial tuition assistance. Make sure you apply to before the cutoff in February. You must have a GPA of 2.75 and been accepted into a nursing program at ISU or other Indiana schools with LPN and RN programs.
- Indiana Legion Auxiliary Past President Parley Nursing Scholarship is a program that will be able help with school bills. The deadline is March, so be sure to apply by then. The nursing student must be a member of the American Legion Auxiliary and be a resident of Indiana.
- Indian Nursing Scholarship Fund Program can help if you can prove that you need financial assistance. You must have a GPA of 2.0 and be a resident of Indiana. This scholarship can last for 3 years.
- The Marilyn Brown Armour Memorial Scholarship will offer a grant to either nursing students at ISU, or if there aren’t any available, they can also offer a scholarship to healthcare majors at ISU. The applicant must have graduated from North Central High School in Farmersberg.
- The Lois E Graesch Nursing Education Scholarship will offer a scholarship to those nursing minors or majors at ISU with consistently high grades, and have a passion for being caring and helping others.
Continue more nursing scholarships in Indiana